So far I've attended seminars on:
- Cocktail history ("I didn't bring any ice tools because they're really sharp and really hard to get on airplanes" - David Wondrich),
- The history of the Napoleon House cocktail bar ("It's like a New Orleans day spa" - David Wondrich)
- Ice ("An honest ice cube became impossible to find."- Sasha Petraske, speaking about ice machines up until a few years ago)
- Rum (so much good information it's hard to put it down)
- Forgotten and lost cocktail ingredients (Much like the Imbibe article by Paul Clarke of the same name)
- Pisco (my favorite seminar so far- great info and great swag too.)
And I've hung out with Paul Clarke, Tony Abou-Ganim, Jamie Boudreau, the Liquid Muse, Stephen Beaumont, Robert Hess, Ted Haigh, Beachbum Berry, and more other people than I can name. And tomorrow at the Cocktails and the Blogosphere event it should be an even more ridiculous clusterf**k. I'm in heaven.