If they're going to define new terms for combination disorders with booze, then I have a few to add to the lexicon.
- AADD- Constantly losing one's drink
- Drunksomnia- The inability to get to sleep without a nightcap.
- Alcrophobia- The fear of drinking in top-floor hotel bars
- Alcoheimer's- Forgetfulness due to excessive consumption of alcohol the previous evening
- Postalcoholic Stress Disorder- Severe anxiety common amongst alcoheimer's sufferers, frequently resulting in unnecessary next-day apologies
- Claustroholic- A person who only drinks in crowded bars and nightclubs on weekends
- Agoraholic- A person who only drinks in empty dive bars
- Aeroalcophobia- The fear that the plane will hit turbulence and they'll never bring the goddamn drink cart around
- Schlitzophrenia- A person whose personality changes radically when drinking
- Bingecontinence- The loss of bladder control due to alcohol consumption