This one comes from Appleton Rum.
Reserve Pumpkin Egg Nog*
1 1/2oz Appleton Estate Reserve (infused with cloves, allspice and cinnamon)
1/2oz Navan vanilla liqueur
1oz pumpkin purée (from the can)
4 dash fees aromatic bitters
1 Bar spoon maple syrup grade b
Optional: fresh whipped cream top (heavy whipping cream)
Glass: 7oz martini or coop
Garnish: no garnish
Build all ingredients in your shaker; shake and strain into a chilled martini or coop glass; top with fresh whipped cream (optional)
Here's another from Don Julio tequila. Anybody know what the heck "pumpkin juice" is?
By Brian Van Flandern, Tequila Don Julio Global Brand Ambassador
1 1/2 ounces Tequila Don Julio Añejo
1 ounce fresh pumpkin juice
1/2 ounce allspice liqueur
1/2 ounce cane sugar simple syrup*
1/2 ounce sparkling water
Dash of ground nutmeg
1. Combine Don Julio Añejo, fresh pumpkin juice, allspice liqueur, cane sugar simple syrup and sparkling water in a cocktail shaker with ice. Cover and shake well.
2. Strain contents into a highball glass and garnish with ground nutmeg.
Ideal Serving Glass:
2 Cups of sugar
1 Cup of water
1. Bring the water to a boil.
2. Dissolve the sugar into the boiling water.
3. Once the sugar is dissolved completely, remove the pan from the heat.
4. Allow to cool completely before use