I'm off to Jerez, Spain, to learn more about sherry next week.
Posting may or may not be light, so here are some links to old blog posts about sherry.
- This post explains how sherry is made.
- Pictures from my last trip.
- Some cultural stuff from my last trip to Jerez.
- Here's a recipe for a sherry drink created by Charles Joly.
- This is a story David Wondrich wrote about sherry cocktails in Saveur.
- Here is Neyah White's famous sherry shrub recipe.
- This is an article Eric Felten wrote about the sherry cobbler.