In September 2010 I visited several sherry bodegas. Here are pictures and a few notes from Bodegas Grupo Estevez.
- Tio Mateo, Agostino, Tesoro, La Gita are some of their brands
- They used to have several bodegas, centralized them all to the one we visited 20 years ago
- One bodega named after flamenco dancer Lola Flores
- La Gita manzanilla from Sanlucar is the only manzanilla that has a production date on the bottle- should help us Americans know when its too old to buy
- Inocente Fino is fermented in the barrel not in stainless tanks.
Camper's Book: Tonic Water AKA G&T WTF is now available for sale.