I was in New Delhi all last week working both on reporting on the Diageo Reserve World Class Global Finals here on my blog and helping Simon Difford and his (ass-kicking) crew write a special edition of the online magazine and produce the official book that will come out later. Still working on that, actually.
Over at DiffordsGuide.com, take a look at the write-ups on:
- Short bios of all 32 World Class Competing Bartenders
- The "gurus" and their challenges: Gary Regan, Salvatore Calabrese, Peter Dorelli, Dale DeGroff, and Daniel Estramadoyro. Read here.
- Quotes about the winner, Manabu Ohtake.
- A few hundred drink recipes.
- The launch of the new Johnnie Walker Blue Label bottle.
- And a highlight video.