You should buy a ticket because this involves:
- Significant numbers of cocktails on a Sunday afternoon with pretty much everyone good in the local bartending community.
- Empowerment of female bartenders.
- The money goes toward breast cancer education, prevention and research.
This is 100% win.
You'll want to watch this video from the New York event.
The contestants are:
- Victoria Damato-Moran- Belden Taverna
- Rhachel Shaw- Rye
- Brooke Arthur- Wo Hing
- Tina Ross- Rickhouse
- Jennifer Colliau- Slanted Door/Small Hands Foods
- Gabrielle Barnes- Cantina
- Jennifer Embleton- Rye
- Yael Amyra- The New Easy
- Jessica Maria- Hotsy Totsy Club (Albany)
- Claire Sprouse- Rickhouse
- Jill Webster- Lazlo
- Lauren Steele- Rickhouse/Bourbon and Branch
- Melissa Boyd- Beretta
- Lucia Creed Gonzales- Prizefighter (Emeryville)
- Keli Rivers- Hotsy Totsy (Albany)
- Kim Rosselle Flora/ Dona Tomas
- Gail Izaguirre- Laszlo
- Danielle Marchant- 222 Hyde
These guys will be the barbacks: Dominic Venegas (formerly of Range, Rye, Gitane, etc.), Jon Santer (Prizefighter), Neyah White (former NOPA now Yamazaki brand ambassador), Kevin Diedrich (Jasper's Corner Tap), Danny Ronen (omnipresent), Marcovaldo Dionysos (Smuggler's Cove), Marc Goldfine (83 Proof), Trevor Easter (Heaven's Dog), Tony Devencenzi (Bourbon & Branch), and Adrian Mc Carron (Rye on the Road).
Below are the full details. Buy tickets here. It will be awesome.