Looking over the year (read: sending invoices) for 2011, it turns out that I managed to get a lot of work done in between all the trips.
This year I contributed to:
- FineCooking.com as the weekly cocktail blogger
- Mixology Magazine in Germany
- The LA Times Magazine
- Caviar Affair Magazine
- SilverKris (Singapore Airlines)
- Penthouse Magazine
- The San Francisco Chronicle
- 7x7 Magazine
- Tasting Panel Magazine
- Drink Magazine (China)
- Sunset Magazine
- Every Day with Rachael Ray Magazine
- DiffordsGuide/ CLASS Magazine
- Drinks International
- The Bold Italic
Plus, I blogged every day here on Alcademics.com and worked on both the Solid Liquids Project and the Sugar Spirit Project.
I spoke at several conferences this year including Vino 2011, SF Chefs, and the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers Association, covered cocktail competitions in France, Spain, and India, and judged them in Vegas and San Francisco.
So, I guess that was a pretty productive year! Thanks again for reading all my blatherings.