Pavan Liqueur has launched in the United States and to celebrate they are offering a chance to win a four-day trip for two to Paris and the French Riviera for voting in their Perfectly Paired Cocktail Competition on Facebook.
Pavan is a liqueur made with muscat grapes from the AOC (Appellation d’Origine Controlee) region of Frontignan in Southern France, with a touch of orange blossom. The name Pavan is from a classic French dance of the peacock.
They recommend drinking it with sparkling water or on ice; or mixed with vodka, gin, tequila or champagne. There are several recipes on Pavan's website, plus drinks in the cocktail competition.
Pavan's Perfectly Paired Cocktail Competition offers you a chance to vote on Facebook for your favorite drink. For liking the page and voting you'll be entered in a sweepstakes for a chance for a trip to France. Tweet out your vote, and you get a second entry. Details are below.
How To Enter
- Go to Pavan's Facebook Page
- You must have a Facebook Account to enter
- Click the "LIKE" button to Like the page if you have not done so before
- Click down on the menu, find your Favorite Cocktail and Vote/Complete the entry form
- You will be automatically entered for your chance to win a Trip for Two to Paris and the South of France!
- Limit of one entry per person on Facebook
- After you submit your Vote/Entry you will have the option to earn one more entry by following us on Twitter and tweeting the following message: "I just entered the Pavan Perfectly Paired Contest" with the hashtag #PavanSOBE.
- You must have a Twitter account to receive an additional entry
The cocktail competition runs Friday 2/15 through Tuesday 2/19, but the consumer sweepstakes continues through March 2013.
Good luck and hopefully Bon Voyage!
This post was sponsored by Pavan.