Here are a few of my favorite (and your favorite juding by popularity) posts on Alcademics from 2013.
Have a look, perhaps there's something good you missed...
- A Sampling of Sugars from Asia
- A Tribute to Harry Craddock on the 50th Anniversary of his Death
- Tasting the Regional Waters of Scotland
- How to Classify Bottled Waters
- How Different Waters Affect The Flavor of Whisky
- Interview with a Water Sommelier
- How Column Distillation Works: Multi-Column Rum and Vodka Edition
- Bottled Waters Most Resembling Waters of Scotland
- A Handy Chart for Categorizing Sherry
- A Visual Guide to Herbs Used to Make Vermouth
- The Difference Between a Shrub and a Switchel
- Drink Books Published in 2013 in Consideration for Gifting or Reading
- Cocktail History Written as Upworthy Headlines
- How to Pack Liquor in your Luggage
- How the pH of Lime Juice Changes as it Ages
Camper's Book: Tonic Water AKA G&T WTF is now available for sale.