In my research for yesterday's history of ice cubes I looked into the various companies that are making cocktail-specific ice, but didn't write much about them so I thought the least I could do is list them here.
Some are scultpure ice companies that end up delivering to cocktail bars, while others are bartender-created start-ups.
Feel free to add others that you know about in the comments, noting that we're looking for companies that create cocktail ice, not solely ice sculpture companies.
- Mammoth Ice - Sydney, Australia (Ships to Australia)
- On the Rocks Ice – Vancouver, Canada
- Eskimo Ice – London, England
- Ice Cubed, Manchester, England
- Crystal Group – Paris, France
- h-eis - Dresden, Germany
- IsCompaniet – Stockholm, Sweden
- Park Island Ice Department – Stockholm, Sweden
- Custom Craft Ice Sculpting – Arizona
- Chisel-it Ice – Concord, CA
- IceBulb – Los Angeles, CA
- Penny Pound Ice – Los Angeles, CA
- Cold Star Ice - Santa Ana, CA
- Blind Tiger Ice - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- JustIce – Chicago, IL
- Brookline Ice Co. – Boston, MA
- Cocktail Kingdom Logistics - NYC
- Hundredweight – NYC
- Ice Occasions - Las Vegas, NV
- PDX Ice – Portland, OR
- Cape Cod Ice – East Providence, RI
- The Cold Standard – Dallas, TX (no website)
- Glace Luxury Ice – Ships to the US
- Standard Ice - Greenville, NC
- Mixology Ice - Miami, FL
- The Ice Doctor - Gainesville, FL
- Fat Ice - Austin, TX
- Minnesota Pure & Clear Ice - Minneapolis, MN
- Les Marchands, Montreal, Canada
An index of all of the ice experiments on Alcademics can be found here.