We'll start with events then list a recipe.
#DisaronnoDay Events in San Francisco
Women Movers & Shakers: Spring Cocktails of the Farmers Market - Jordanne Ho-Shue of Anina in Hayes Valley will be serving the cocktail Smasher? I hardly know her! (based on a GLOW theme) featuring Disaronno.
April 19: National Amaretto Day
- Doors Open at Lillie Coits – Disaronno is supporting this three month pop-up charity event with 100% profits donated to the North beach fire victims. [update: The opening date for this is now April 25]
- Dirty Habit featuring High for This (pictured to the right) (Disaronno, Strawberry, saba, lemon, tonic water)
- 54 Mint featuring two cocktails: Magic Oak (Disaronno, Rutte Old Simon Gin, Vida Mezcal, Chocolate) and Termini (Appleton Rum, Disaronno, Orange, lime, sugar, mango foam)
- Elixir featuring the Il Pirata
- Nihon Whiskey Lounge featuring the Irish Godfather (Writers Tears Irish Whiskey and Disaronno)
- Twenty Five Lusk - The new rooftop bar will be featuring the Bitch Please
- Del Mar - Featuring the Bird of Paradise
- Mr Smith’s - Featuring a Disaronno Bourbon Sour with Thyme syrup
- Odd Job
- Tony’s - Featuring the Bernardino Cobbler (Disaronno, sherry, mint, strawberry and lemon)
- Blackthorn - Featuring the Irish Godfather (Writers Tears and Disaronno)
- K-Oz - Featuring the Irish Godfather (Irishman Founders Reserve and Disaronno)
Method: Shake everything over ice and double strain over crushed ice in a double old fashioned glass. Add the float and a lemon disk.
This post is sponsored by Disaronno.