This page is an index of all posts in the project.
Introduction to the Water Project.
Water Sources for Distilling
- The Whole World Water Campaign
- How to Classify Bottled Waters
- How to Properly Serve Bottled Water
- How to Pair Water with Food
- Interview with a Water Sommelier
- Bottled Waters Most Resembling Waters of Scotland
Homemade Mineral Water
- Some background info on making mineral waters from a book on vintage soda fountain technology.
- How to remove solids, fluoride, and chloramine from tap water.
- Testing the pH and dissolved solids in commercial mineral waters and tap water.
- Building and testing individual-mineral mineral waters to see what mineral adds what to the taste of water.
Water and Whisky
- Seperate tasting notes for Bowmore 12 straight and with water by Master Blender Rachel Barrie.
- Brand Ambassador Gordon Dundas does the same for Bowmore Tempest 4.
Resources for More Information