November 03, 2011
In my recent sherry class at the Beverage Academy at Bourbon & Branch, we sampled many excellent sherries, most of which were donated by the brands. I'd like to thank them. We tried:
- Hidalgo La Gitana, Manzanilla
- Sandeman Don Fino, Fino
- Equipo Navazos La Bota De Fino (No. 18), Fino
- Harvey’s Bristol Cream, Cream Oloroso
- Dry Sack Oloroso 15 Year Old, Oloroso
- Sandeman Royal Corregidor 20 Year Old, Oloroso
- Gonzalez Byass Vina AB Amontillado Seco, Amontillado\
- Sandeman Royal Esmeralda, Amontillado
- Gonzalez Byass Apostoles, Palo Cortado
- Equipo Navazos La Bota De Pedro Ximenez (No. 12), Pedro Ximenez
- Sandeman Royal Amrosante 20 Year Old, Pedro Ximenez
- Macallan 18 Year Old Scotch
Thanks folks - your sherry was well-received!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.