Camper's Favorite Stories for other Publications in 2013
January 16, 2014
Below are a few of the stories that I wrote for other publications that I liked best in 2013 or they got the most traction/readership.
- How Bars Are Using High-Tech Equipment To Make Better Drinks [PopSci.com]
- Snap, Crackle, Pop & Sip: Breakfast-Cereal Flavors Come to Cocktails [Details.com]
- Six Bourbon Myths: Busted [Details.com]
- Shut Up and Drink Your Salad: Cocktails Embrace Spinach, Kale, and Arugula [Details.com]
- 50 Things to Drink in San Francisco Before You Die [7x7]
- Drinkin' Like Lincoln: 19th-Century Cocktail Trends That Are Trendy Again [Details.com]
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.