New Boozy Book Arrivals for April 2014
April 28, 2014
Earlier this year I promised myself I'd read a cocktail/spirits book every week so I can catch up on the huge pile of books that have been accumulating. I have failed massively at that challenge, so the least I can do is make people aware of the books that are piling up. I'll try to do this monthly from now on.
Here are new books that arrived in April 2014:
- Death & Co by David Kaplan, Nick Fauchald, Alex Day
- Cocteles En El Camino by Martin Auzmendi
- The 12 Bottle Bar by David Solmonson and Lesley Jacobs Solmonson
- Whisky Women by Fred Minnick
- Whisky: The Manual by Dave Broom
Give 'em a read; I'll get to them as soon as I can!
Nice selections. How did you get your hands on a copy of the Death & Co book? Amazon says it's not being released until October?
Posted by: Bo | April 28, 2014 at 02:51 PM
It's the uncorrected proofs - a black and white preview edition for journalists/editors, not the finished book.
Posted by: Camper English | April 28, 2014 at 03:01 PM