Can you identify these 12 no-longer-existing San Francisco watering holes?
1. What was the bar near 3rd and Market where the 7-11 convenience store is today?
2. Which bar gave you Wet-Naps to accompany their unusual bar snacks?
3. Which gay bar had a fence down the middle?
4. What bar had a plastic deer frolicking in a winter scene as decoration?
5. Before Stompy was held there, which club had a pool and retractable roof?
6. Which place in the ghetto was known as *the* cocktail bar for bisexuals?
7. Where did Mr. Mojito muddle?
8. What club had the address 550?
9. What was the legendary dance bar at the bottom of Haight Street?
10. What was the hotel bar named when it was named after a pool activity?
11. The second bar was on Sixth Street. What was the name of the third one on Kearny?
12. What was the dance bar near Mission and Cesar Chavez?
Feel free to post your responses in the comments. I put this on Facebook and so far nobody has gotten them all.