San Francisco bar Trick Dog's biannual cocktail menu drops July 8, 2015 at 3PM. This time the theme is "Trick Dogs" and it's in the form of a 2016 Doggie Calendar.
I know you just want to see the pictures, but here are highlights:
- Some of the dogs belong to the staff, including The Bon Vivants' Josh Harris and Morgan Schick.
- Calendars are available for purchase at $20 and the money goes to local dog rescue charities.
- Each dog has a #hashtag on the calendar and the Best in Show dog at the end of the year "will be celebrated with treats, scratches, and other yet-to-be-determined prizes."
The full menu and press release are below the images.
Click on the thumbnails to see all the images.
- January "Raja": Jameson Black barrel whiskey, Gran Classico, shiso, vanilla, lemon, white sage, egg white
- February "Sunday & Stephen": DonQ Anejo & Atlantico white rums, cream sherry, papaya, rice, honey, key lime
- March "Tessie": Diplomatico white rum, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur, Campari, strawberry, bonito, lime, soda
- April "Ellie": Absolut vodka, Dolin blanc vermouth, Suze, green grapes, tarragon, lime
- May "Frank": Tapatio blanco tequila, Tempus Fugit Kina L'Avion d'Or, sunflower seed, sweet lime
- June "Waffles": Junipero gin, Trick Dog Cup (apple, cucumber, tea, hibiscus, fig), Dolin rouge vermouth, Bitter Lemon soda
- July "Comet": Fighting Cock bourbon, Amaro Lucano, blackberry, Shiraz, Dale's Pale Ale, chipotle, lemon, sharp cheddar
- August "Mo": Tequila Ocho reposado, Amarao Meletti, El Maestro Sierra fino sherry, malted milk ball
- September "Juno": Bruichladdich single malt scotch, Pierre Ferrand cognac, ume plum, stone fruit bitters, dill
- October "Trotter and Winter": Tanqueray 10 gin, umami vermouth, Galliano, tomolive
- November "Mary Jane": Old Forrester bourbon, pear & pecan vermouth, Mandarine Napoleon, Abbott's bitters
- December "Charlie" George Dickel rye, coconut, coffee bean, sandalwood
And here is the full info from the press release: