Trick Dog's new Best in Show Doggie Calendar Cocktail Menu
July 08, 2015
San Francisco bar Trick Dog's biannual cocktail menu drops July 8, 2015 at 3PM. This time the theme is "Trick Dogs" and it's in the form of a 2016 Doggie Calendar.
The first five menus were a Pantone Color Wheel, a record album of 45s, an Astrological Chart, a San Francisco Tourist Map, and most recently a Chinese Restaurant Menu.
I know you just want to see the pictures, but here are highlights:
- Some of the dogs belong to the staff, including The Bon Vivants' Josh Harris and Morgan Schick.
- Calendars are available for purchase at $20 and the money goes to local dog rescue charities.
- Each dog has a #hashtag on the calendar and the Best in Show dog at the end of the year "will be celebrated with treats, scratches, and other yet-to-be-determined prizes."
The full menu and press release are below the images.
Click on the thumbnails to see all the images.
- January "Raja": Jameson Black barrel whiskey, Gran Classico, shiso, vanilla, lemon, white sage, egg white
- February "Sunday & Stephen": DonQ Anejo & Atlantico white rums, cream sherry, papaya, rice, honey, key lime
- March "Tessie": Diplomatico white rum, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur, Campari, strawberry, bonito, lime, soda
- April "Ellie": Absolut vodka, Dolin blanc vermouth, Suze, green grapes, tarragon, lime
- May "Frank": Tapatio blanco tequila, Tempus Fugit Kina L'Avion d'Or, sunflower seed, sweet lime
- June "Waffles": Junipero gin, Trick Dog Cup (apple, cucumber, tea, hibiscus, fig), Dolin rouge vermouth, Bitter Lemon soda
- July "Comet": Fighting Cock bourbon, Amaro Lucano, blackberry, Shiraz, Dale's Pale Ale, chipotle, lemon, sharp cheddar
- August "Mo": Tequila Ocho reposado, Amarao Meletti, El Maestro Sierra fino sherry, malted milk ball
- September "Juno": Bruichladdich single malt scotch, Pierre Ferrand cognac, ume plum, stone fruit bitters, dill
- October "Trotter and Winter": Tanqueray 10 gin, umami vermouth, Galliano, tomolive
- November "Mary Jane": Old Forrester bourbon, pear & pecan vermouth, Mandarine Napoleon, Abbott's bitters
- December "Charlie" George Dickel rye, coconut, coffee bean, sandalwood
And here is the full info from the press release:
Do you sell these and can we buy one? Thank you.
Posted by: ann tuennerman | August 02, 2015 at 09:34 AM
They sell them at the bar, I don't see them for sale online.
Posted by: Camper English | August 02, 2015 at 11:28 AM